CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy get your eat on day!

I would like to give thanks to my family & friends
u sheBops, know who you are

big thanks to the ladies in woodbridge

for hookin the "eat on day" up!!!

3 turkeys ( one baked & 2 fried)

1 ham *thanks to moi*

mashed potato,
dressing,
fried crab surprise,
yams,
pasta,

deviled eggs,
cranberry sauce,
spinach dip

corn,
peas,
sir fried veggies,
rolls,
mac & cheese,

sweet potato pie,
apple pie,
and red velvet cupcakes!!
*sorry no pics of these*

i'm thankful for having my boo,
by my side
For better, for worse,
For richer, for poorer,
for poorer, for brokest,
he is my boo of all boo boos
he is the body i can't sleep without
the homeland security that i can't seem to shake off
well... you know what i mean


and last but not least
this sweet thing

boo and i are so getting one next year!!!!

0 comments: